Tuition fees for the academic year 2018/2019
- Lunches are compulsory for children in Casa 3 (born in 2015). Prices are €1100 if paid yearly or €375 if paid per term. Lunches are payable on the same dates as the fees.
- Fees include accident insurance for children and some school materials.
- Not included in the fees is lunch (from Casa 4 to Upper Primary 11), after-school activities, extended child-care and school trips.
Enrolment fees and deposit
At the time of enrolment, a deposit of €1000 per child is required and will be refunded once your child leaves the school.
There is a one-time, non-refundable enrolment fee of €900 (€720 with sibling discount)
The school offers a sibling discount for families that enrol more than one child. The following discount applies to the second and subsequent siblings in the order of birth: 7% discount on the tuition fee for the second sibling, and a 10% discount for the third and subsequent sibling(s).
A re-registration deposit reserves your child(ren) a place in the school for the next academic year. The re-registration fee of €275 is payable in Feb/March, is non-refundable but will be deducted from the annual fees.
- Yearly fees are due by 1st of August
- Termly fees are due as follows:
Autumn Term due by 1st August
Winter Term due by 1st December
Winter Term due by 1st March
- Monthly fees are due by the 5th of each month
Withdrawal or dismissal
No refund of fees will be made for withdrawal or dismissal.
For more details, please see our detailed school enrolment and admission policies.