An international school in Mallorca, Spain
The Montessori School of Mallorca is a private, international school on the island of Mallorca, Spain. It offers quality primary and secondary education for children from 3 to 16 years. The school is set in a beautiful setting at the outskirts of Santa Maria del Cami close to Palma de Mallorca. We follow the English national curriculum and a Montessori curriculum.
- Fees include accident insurance for children and school materials
- There is an additional fee per student for Montessori school agendas and notebooks per academic year (15€ for Casa 3, 25€ for Casa 4, 50€ for Casa 5, 85€ for Lower Primary, 95€ for Upper Primary and Secondary)
- Fees do not include school lunches, after-school activities, care clubs, school outings and IGCSE Cambridge exam fees in Year 11
- No fees will be refunded for withdrawal or dismissal
- Late fees will incur a 5% surcharge
Deposit, enrolment and annual registration
- For students that enrol for the first time, we require a deposit of €1,500 per child at the time of enrolment; the deposit will be refunded once your child leaves the school. Further, there is a one-time enrolment fee of €900 (non-refundable) and €720 with a sibling discount
- For families with multiple siblings, the Montessori School of Mallorca offers a discount of 5% of tuition fees for the second sibling and a 7% discount on fees for a third and subsequent sibling/s. The discount is applied to the second and subsequent siblings in the order of birth.
- For students that are already enrolled in our school, we require an annual registration deposit of €275, payable in February, to reserve a place for the next academic year. The registration deposit is non-refundable but will be deducted from the September school fees.
School lunches are optional and must be paid on a monthly basis. Monthly prices depend on the number of school days per month and are available from the school’s office.