Our mill, ‘El Molí de Son Gulla,’ was built over 400 years ago and is full of history.
Our classrooms are large, open-feeling spaces, with low shelves, different sizes of tables that comfortably seat one to four children. Chairs that are appropriately sized for the children in the classroom.
Our extensive outdoor area offers a variety of plants and trees, including lemon, orange, pomegranate, plum, and olive trees. There is plenty of space for children to play, discover, experiment, and learn.
The school is located in a residential area bordering agricultural farms, so kids can enjoy a healthy and rural environment.
As much freedom and independence as possible is given for their age and stage, a level of freedom matched to their ability to regulate and discipline themselves.
In the Montessori view the development of infants, children and young people is stimulated by action, and interaction, within their environment. What is offered in the environment will, thus, largely determine how children develop intellectually, emotionally and spiritually.
An international school in Mallorca, Spain
The Montessori School of Mallorca is a private, international school on the island of Mallorca, Spain. It offers quality primary and secondary education for children from 3 to 16 years. The school is set in a beautiful setting at the outskirts of Santa Maria del Cami close the Palme de Mallorca. We follow the English national curriculum and a Montessori curriculum.
- Fees include accident insurance for children and school materials
- Not included: school lunches, after-school activities, extended child-care and trips.
- NO fees will be refunded for withdrawal or dismissal
- Late fees will incur a 5% surcharge
Deposit, enrolment and annual registration
- We require a deposit of €1,500 per child at time of enrolment; the deposit will be refunded once your child leaves the school.
- There is a one-time enrolment fee of €900 (non-refundable) and €720 with sibling discount.
- For families with multiple siblings, the Montessori School of Mallorca offers a discount of 5% of tuition fees for the second sibling and a 7% discount of fees for a third and subsequent sibling/s. The discount is applied to the second and subsequent siblings in the order of birth.
- We require an annual registration deposit of €275, payable in February, to reserve a place for the next academic year. The registration deposit is non-refundable but will be deducted from the September school fees.
School lunch is optional. Prices are €370 per term or €1,100 if paid annually. Lunch payments must be made on the same dates as the termly fees.