An international school in Mallorca, Spain
The Montessori School of Mallorca is a private, international school on the island of Mallorca, Spain. It offers quality primary and secondary education for children from 3 to 16 years. The school is set in a beautiful setting at the outskirts of Santa Maria del Cami close the Palme de Mallorca. We follow the English national curriculum and a Montessori curriculum.
- Fees include accident insurance for children and school materials
- Not included: school lunches, after-school activities, extended child-care and trips.
- NO fees will be refunded for withdrawal or dismissal
- Late fees will incur a 5% surcharge
Deposit, enrolment and annual registration
- We require a deposit of €1,500 per child at time of enrolment; the deposit will be refunded once your child leaves the school.
- There is a one-time enrolment fee of €900 (non-refundable) and €720 with sibling discount.
- For families with multiple siblings, the Montessori School of Mallorca offers a discount of 5% of tuition fees for the second sibling and a 7% discount of fees for a third and subsequent sibling/s. The discount is applied to the second and subsequent siblings in the order of birth.
- We require an annual registration deposit of €275, payable in February, to reserve a place for the next academic year. The registration deposit is non-refundable but will be deducted from the September school fees.
School lunch is optional. Prices are €370 per term or €1,100 if paid annually. Lunch payments must be made on the same dates as the termly fees.